The Edge Volleyball Club features one of most competitive fee packages for club volleyball in the Rocky Mountain Region. Our teams are all about our players. We do not charge as much for non-traveling teams as we do our traveling teams. No team at the Edge exists to pay for other team expenses. Each team is valued on its own.
Do NOT send payment to the Practice facility. Mailing address for payment and other below.
Please include your player’s full name, and team name on the MEMO line.
Make checks payable to: The Edge Volleyball Club
Mail Payments to:
The EDGE Volleyball Club
9064 Miners Pl
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
The following is a breakdown of our 2020 Season fees (UPDATED 5/17/2019):
See information below regarding
- Fundraising options to help cover club fees
- Work-to-play credit players can earn toward club fees
The EDGE Volleyball Club reserves the right to change the tournament package below based on tournament availability, as well as on a per team or club-wide basis.
Accepting a spot on a team is a CONTRACTUAL commitment to attend all tournaments.
Fees include: Listed tournaments, team poster, uniform package (Sponsored by Nike). Nike uniform package includes:
- 2 team jerseys
- spandex shorts
- warm-ups (jacket and pants)
Fees DO NOT include: Additional fee for teams that make it to Junior National Championships in July.
Travel expenses including air, hotel, meals for all out of town tournaments. However, athletes are REQUIRED to stay at Stay-&-play hotels when traveling to out-of-state tournaments. This is a USA Volleyball rule. This is not
in the club’s control. Stay-&-play registration links will be provided.
These girls teams will play in all regional Power tournaments, Crossroads National Qualifier, and RMR Showdown. May play one preseason tournament. Will play in regional Zelinkoff Bid Qualifer if they qualify. Boys tournament schedule is TBA.
- Girls 12’s – $2,400
- Girls 13’s – $2,400
- Girls 14’s – $3,100
- Girls 15’s – $3,100
- Girls 16’s – $3,100
- Girls 17’s – $3,100
- All Boys – $2,700
These girls teams will play in 5-6 regional Power tournaments, Crossroads National Qualifier, RMR Showdown or a showcase tournament, and one to two out-of-state National Qualifers TBA. May play one preseason tournament. Will play in regional Zelinkoff Bid Qualifer if they qualify. Boys tournament schedule is TBA.
- Girls 14’s – $3,400
- Girls 15’s – $3,400
- Girls 16’s – $3,400
- Girls 17’s – $3,400
- Girls 18’s – $3,100
- All Boys – $2,900
Fundraising and Work Scholarships
Club volleyball can be expensive. So the EDGE offers athletes and their families multiple ways to help them earn credit toward their club fees.
- As always the EDGE will offer King Soopers credits toward your club fees. King Soopers is switching the way they distribute fees, you will need to sign up on-line to join.
- Work-to-play is also an additional option to players who meet financial criteria. Those players will be given work assignments such as coaching in our developmental program, working at the snack bar, clean up group, etc. Work hours will be deducted from players tuition.
- We will also offer group fundraisers, interested players will join other club players in small groups, details to be given once players have signed.
- Worlds Finest Chocolate – players can sell chocolate bars. They will buy the boxes of bars at a net cost of $.50 per bar. When they sell the candy bars for $1 each, they can keep the proceeds to be used toward their fees.
- Applebee’s Pancake breakfast – players/parents who wish to participate will sign up, sell $10 tickets to friends/others to come and eat a bunch of pancakes on either Saturday or Sunday morning. Players will receive 60% ($6 of each ticket) of what they sell to use toward their fees. Remainder goes to Applebee’s to cover costs. This is an easy and fast way to earn credit. Who doesn’t like pancakes?
- Community Car Wash – Free car wash to raise money in the form of pledges. Collect a monetary pledge per wash from friends and family. E.g. – Grandma pledges $.50 per wash. We wash 50 cars. Grandma donates $25. 100% of pledges collected go directly to the player’s fees.
- Addition opportunities will be added as they become available.
USAV Age Definitions for the 2020 Club Season:
- 18: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2001 (or born after Sept. 1, 2000 and are still a high school student in 12th grade or below)
- 17: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2002
- 16: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2003
- 15: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2004
- 14: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2005
- 13: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2006
- 12: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2007
- 11: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2008