2019 Club Season!
Club season is getting underway! We still have some stragglers on some requirements of club season. Check the preparation information tab below and make sure you’re up and running! As always, you can keep up with us by checking the calendar. And you can Like Us on Facebook as well!
Temporary Practice Locations!
Still the same club, the same name, the same great core group of coaches. Just going to have a new address! This summer/fall/winter, The EDGE is going to build a Brand new, four-court, practice facility in Littleton – where we started it all in 2010/2011. We have closed the doors on our Federal Blvd location forever. We are proud to say we outgrew the building because of our clubs growing success, popularity, and loyal players and families. We thank all of our club family for our success.
We will practice this season at Denver Christian School (address at the top of the page), and the Southwest Family YMCA (on Kenyon in Sheridan).
This is the club wide volleyball events calendar. Visit the team pages to see calendars specific to each team. Pay close attention to your practice LOCATION. Practices will be split between two different locations this season.
Prepare for Club Season
In order to get our club season off to a great start:
- Get/renew your athlete’s USAV Membership ASAP by going here
- If you purchased a $15 Summer Membership, it will NOT be valid for club season
- We cannot publish rosters until ALL players on each team are USAV members WITH The EDGE club affiliation.
- Get your Athlete her USAV Medical Release here
- Please fill out TWO copies and fill them out. Players MUST bring them to their first practice.
- If you need another copy of your 2019 Player Contract you can get it here: 2018-2019_EDGE_Player_Contract
- FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE MANDATORY PARENT MEETING – Please make sure you seek out information on our club rules and fully read your player contract. “Not knowing” some of our club rules and policy due to missing the meeting will not exempt you, or your athletes simply because you did not attend.
While we have a few months before our club practice begin in the first week of November, it is imperative that get all of the above items addressed so that we can focus only on getting our athletes ready for the season. Thanks! And we’re looking forward to a tremendous season!