Growing the sport of volleyball is at the heart of what we do here at the EDGE. Our developmental program is one of the strongest in the state of Colorado. Our home-grown success can be illustrated through our strong presence in recreation leagues, our success in Gold Crown, and our strong teams in USAV competition.
To continue our effort to grow the sport, the EDGE is looking to compliment our already thriving Little Spikers and club developmental program with a beginner/intermediate competitive league for players looking for a bit more than the local recreation leagues can offer. All training and games take place ay The EDGE Volleyball Club: 3400 S Federal Blvd, Unit B, Sheridan, CO 80110
Little Spikers Volleyball LEAGUE
The EDGE will offer a Little Spikers Competition League this summer for grades 4th thru 7th. The teams will be divided between players entering 4th/5th grades and players entering 6th/7th grades.
- The season will begin June 1st and run thru August 1st.
- Each team will practice once a week for two hours, practice times will be weekdays from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- Each practice will be supervised by a Club Coach.
- Games will be held on Saturdays (times to be determined).
- The season will start with a skills camp for all players prior to their first team practice.
- Teams will consist of up to 10 players.
- Each player will receive a numbered team jersey.
- Player fee will be $95.00
- Coaches will be provided.
- If you have a full team that you would like to enter please contact Jim – (720) 937 0582.
Since this is a new program we are accepting registrations now to ensure we can provide a sufficient amount of teams. If you know of players who might be interested please spread the word!
Little Spikers Volleyball CLINICS
Is your 8-12 year old athlete really loving volleyball at her recreation league? This summer, give the beginner a chance to jump in and learn how to do more than just bump volleyballs over a net. The EDGE is running our popular Little Spikers program over the summer. Get her into our program where she can raise her game to the next level! Little Spiker starts with the fundamentals of proper and effective technique and progresses toward full, pass-set-hit, transitional game play as the clinic goes on.
Since summer time is vacation time, we slashed the length, and price, of the Little Spikers clinics in half to fit your summer schedule. For the summer, Little Spikers clinics will run for 4 weeks at a cost of $100 per session.
- Session 1: May 9 – 30. Every Saturday from 12p – 2pm ($100)
- Session 2: June 7 – 28. Every Sunday from 12p – 2pm ($100)
- Session 3: July 5 – July 26 Every Sunday from 12p – 2pm ($100)
sign up for all 3, you’ll get a $50 discount ($250) for the summer! And while we recommend the continuity of a full session, players are welcome to drop in on any session for $25.