The Red Sessions are a two-hour training session focused on developing both skills and athleticism. If you really plan to take your game to the next level, this is an incredible component to your offseason training.
The EDGE Volleyball Club has partnered with Panther Physical Therapy & Sports Performance to offer this exciting summer program.
Starting June 13th thru August 3rd, each Monday and Wednesday form 4:30pm to 6:00pm (no session on July 4th) at the Edge Training facility. Players will work with Panther trainers for 45 minutes each session on:
- Movement and performance screens to identify limitations and strengths
- Corrective exercise prescription to reduce acute and chronic injuries
- Active warm-ups to improve flexibility and stability and reduce injuries
- Movement drills- lateral days to improve agility and changes of direction linear days to improve speed development
- Power and strength exercises to build a stronger, more explosive athlete
- Increase Core Strength
- Sport specific conditioning- increase the ability to fight off in-game fatigue
- Recovery-Regeneration-Nutritional Strategies
The remaining 45 minutes players will work with The EDGE Staff on individual volleyball skills, hitting, blocking, transition, passing, setting, etc. This program offers a total of 15 sessions. Each player will receive a Functional Movement Screening test that will take place at the Panther facility (about 15 minutes) and a list of corrective exercises. At the end of the sessions they will be able to see their improvements.
Spots are limited so register as soon as possible. This program is open to all volleyball players who want to take their game to a higher level. Every athlete is encouraged and strongly recommended to take this next step forward in their growth. The Red Sessions will instill in our athletes a sense of the reward that comes with hard work, all framed within the game we love. These sessions are designed to hone each player’s skills and sharpen their athleticism to a razor’s edge.
Cost: $190 for unlimited participation.
Aside from the initial functional movement screening, which will take place at the Panther facility, the Red Sessions will take place at The EDGE Volleyball Club: 3400 S Federal Blvd, Unit B, Sheridan, CO 80110